Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CULT NEWS: The Pyramid Head Compilation x Nemesis Q


Its early in the morning, too early in fact, but lets pretend actual people read this blog and download our releases and get hyped when new shit is announced. The picture of Yao Ming on my lighter urges me to "go, do it anyway!" I'm taking that dude's advice, because I'm high.

SO.

Sometime this year CSR would be releasing a compilation, and we're calling it THE PYRAMID HEAD. Its dark shit for these dark times... the soundtrack for an upcoming apocalypse. Don't take my word for it, though. I'm known to lie and I hate The Perks of Being a Wallflower but think Veep is funny.

It would have new shit from everyone in the cult so get stoked on that. Exclusive traxxx bruh! It even has Nemesis Q in it! You don't know who Nemesis Q is? For shame! Listen here:




Now if that isn't dope shit. WATCH OUT FOR HIS EP OUT ON CULT SHIT RECORDS SOON! What? Yep, ya heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment